The Kingdom of Hawai’i welcomes your desire to help the Kingdom grow. There are several ways you may kōkua (assist):
- Donate your time. We have a variety of opportunities to kōkua, whether in your local Hawai’i community, the Kingdom of Hawai’i region, or internationally (including Turtle Island (North America)). Please use the contact form below (or visit our “Contact Us” page), and let us know how you would like to assist the Kingdom.
- Donate your talent(s). Many have specialized talents and skills which are vital for the Kingdom to operate, and we welcome your participation. Please use the contact form below (or visit our “Contact Us” page), and share your talents and skills with us.
- Donate funds. This allows us to pay expenses for legal filings, office expenses, travel, staff, and other operational needs of the Kingdom.
You may donate funds in the following ways:
- Donate via check, money order, cash (or other similar payment form). You may send it to: Jennifer Pawlowski (Chief Justice of the Kingdom of Hawai’i), 21 N. Laelua St., Paia, Hawai’i 96779 (please make checks, etc., payable to, “Jennifer Pawlowski”).
- Donate via the Paypal button below. You may pay using your own Paypal account, or by credit card.
Contact Form: Please use the contact form below to share your talents, skills, and how you would like to assist the Kingdom.